Where Are the Best Hiking and Biking Trails Birmingham AL?
Are you and your family active? Do you love to get outside when the sun is shining and enjoy nature? Do you love hiking or biking? You may be searching for new and fun adventures this summer and we are here to help at The Car Depot with this quick guide to help answer the question – where are the best hiking and biking trails in Birmingham, AL?
Top 10 Hiking Trails in the Birmingham Area
Lace up your hiking boots and get ready for an adventure in the Birmingham area. Local residents will find plenty of exciting trails – perfect for beginner, intermediate and experienced hikers – that promise miles of fun and beautiful landscapes. Here is a look at the top 10 hiking trails in the area that you will love!
- Grace’s Gap Overlook Trail – Red Mountain Park – 3.9 Miles – Moderate
- Moss Rock Preserve Trail – Moss Rock Nature Preserve – 2.98 Miles – Moderate
- Overlook Trail – Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve – 2.79 Miles – Easy
- Ridge Walk and Spring Gap Trail – Red Mountain Park – 5.28 Miles – Easy
- Ridge & Valley Trail Loop – Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve – 4.97 Miles – Easy
- Vulcan Trail – Lane Park – 3.97 Miles – Easy
- Lakeshore Trail – Glen Iris Park – 5.09 Miles – Easy
- Black Creek Park Rails and Trails – Black Creek Park – 7.02 Miles – Easy
- Jemison Park Nature Trail – Lane Park – 4.72 Miles – Easy
- Moss Rock Preserve Trail Loop – Moss Rock Nature Preserve – 5.21 Miles – Moderate
Top 10 Bike Trails in the Birmingham Area
Do you love a calm bike ride in nature? Do you love to tear up the mountain trails on your bike? The Birmingham area has plenty to offer cyclists when adventure calls – from paved bike trails at your favorite park to dirt trails on a mountainside. Here is a look at some popular bike trails in the area.
- Red Mountain Park Bike Trail – Birmingham AL – 15 Miles
- Oak Mountain State Park Bike Trail – Pelham AL – 29 Miles
- Turkey Creek Nature Preserve Bike Trail – Pinson AL – 3.5 Miles
- Trail of Legends Bike Trail – Wetumpka AL – 12 Miles
- Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail – Gulf Shores AL – 12.17 Miles
- Black Creek Bike Trail to Noccalula Falls – Gadsden AL – 3.47 Miles
- Indian Creek Greenway Bike Trail – Madison AL – 5.7 Miles
- Black Creek Mountain Bike Park – Hoover AL – 5 Miles
- Lakeshore Bike Trail – Homewood AL – 2.5 Miles
- Cahaba River Park Bike Trail – Helena AL – 17 Miles
READ MORE: What Are the Best Golf Courses in Birmingham AL?
Where are the best hiking and biking trails in Birmingham, AL? If you find yourself looking for new outdoor adventures, this quick guide to our favorite hiking and biking trails by The Car Depot will help. Contact The Car Depot today to get the best price for your used car, truck or SUV!