Best Craft Breweries and Brewpubs Birmingham AL
Do you love a good craft beer? Stouts, IPAs, ales, lagers, sours and more. No matter what kind of beer you love – you will find something you love here in the Birmingham area. We love to enjoy a great pint with friends and family and if you do too – you will love this list of the best craft breweries and brewpubs in Birmingham, AL created by The Car Depot.
Good People Brewing Company
WHERE: 114 14th St. South Birmingham, AL 35233
Good People Brewing Company is a fan favorite craft brewery that is located in the Parkside District in Birmingham. What kind of beer do you love? The Good People Brewing Company has something for everyone with popular options that include Hazy Snake IPA, Muchacho, Pina Colada Lager, Snake Handler and more limited release brews that you will love.
WHERE: 2721 5th Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233
Founded in 2013, TrimTab Brewing promises plenty of delicious beer options in the heart of Birmingham with a focus on IPAs, experimental stouts and fruited sours. Favorite options created by Head Brewer Marc Fishel include the Beach Club Series fruited sours, the Light Visions Collection IPAs and DIPAs, the Cellar Reserve Collection and the Gallery Series with experimental beers.
Ghost Train Brewing Company
WHERE: 2616 3rd Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233
Do you love beer or a cocktail? Ghost Train Brewing Company may be the perfect place to visit in the Birmingham area. A great selection of craft beers includes Select Blond Ale, Gulf Coast IPA, American Light Lager and Kaleidoscope Kettle Sour. Add a great selection of distilled spirits and cocktails like Proven Spirits Vodka, Ohemgee Paloma and Ohemgee Lemon Lime and Ghost Train Brewing Company will check all the boxes.
Where To Find Craft Breweries in the Birmingham Area
Did you know that there are more than 29 craft breweries and brewpubs in Alabama? You will find 13 of those craft breweries in and around the Birmingham area and we know you will love what you find. Here is a list of the craft breweries and brewpubs in the area.
- Good People Brewing Company – 114 14th St. South Birmingham, AL 35233
- Avondale Brewing Company – 201 41st St. South Birmingham, AL 35222
- Cahaba Brewing Company – 4500 5th Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35222
- TrimTab Brewing – 2721 5th Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233
- Birmingham District Brewing Company – 2201 2nd Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233
- Ghost Train Brewing Company – 2616 3rd Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233
- Back Forty Beer Company – 3201 1st Ave. North Birmingham, AL 35222
- True Story Brewing Company – 5510 Crestwood Blvd. Birmingham, AL 35212
- Slag Heap Brewing Company – 227 Main St. Trussville, AL 35173
- Ferus Artisan Ales – 101 Beech St. Trussville, AL 35173
- The Grocery Brewpub – 2823 Central Ave. Homewood, AL 35209
- Monday Night Brewing – 14 12th St. South Birmingham, AL 35233
- Brock’s Gap Brewing Company – 500 Mineral Trace Hoover, AL 35244
READ MORE: What Are the Best BBQ Places in the Birmingham Area?
What are the best craft breweries and brewpubs in Birmingham, AL? Find a new place to enjoy an adult beverage with family and friends with this quick list by The Car Depot. Contact The Car Depot team today to find out how to get the best price for your used car!